Let A , B , C , D and E are the given points.
- Draw line segments joining A with B , B with C , C with D and D with E.
- Draw perpendicular bisectors of AB and BC , intersecting each other at P.
- With P as centre and radius PA (or PB or PC) , construct an arc. This arc will pass through points A , B and C.
- Draw a line through P and C.
- Draw the perpendicular bisector of CD intersecting line through P and C at Q.
- With Q as centre , and radius QC (or QD) , construct an arc , passing through points C and D.
- Repeat the process. Please keep in mind that the centre of the arc is at the intersection of the perpendicular bisector and the line joining the previous centre with the last point of the previous arc.